Apply now for the Full Scholarships at the University of Tulane in the USA. The deadline for the scholarship varies. The name of the scholarship is Tulane University – Merit Scholarships in the US, 2020. the University is offering scholarships for a Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Full Scholarships at the University of Tulane in the USA.
- Tulane University – Merit Scholarships in the US, 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Similarly, scholarships are open to students intending to pursue undergraduate studies.
- Additionally, applicants for Merit Scholarships, Tulane University are required to maintain an excellent academic record.
- Furthermore, scholarships are offered on a full-time basis.
Value of Scholarship
The successful applicants of Tulane University – Merit Scholarships in the US, 2020 will receive:
- Partial Scholarships: USD 5,000 to USD 32,000 per year.
- Also, full-tuition Scholarships: 100% tuition fee waiver.
About the University
- Tulane University is a private research university in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Additionally, it was a public medical college in 1834 and became a comprehensive university in 1847.
- Furthermore, the institution became private under the endowments of Paul Tulane and Josephine Louise Newcomb in 1884.
- Tulane is the 9th oldest private university in the Association of American Universities, which consists of major research universities in the United States and Canada.
- Additionally, the Tulane University Law School and Tulane University Medical School are the 12th oldest and 15th oldest law and medical schools, respectively, in the United States.
- Furthermore, the alumni include prominent entrepreneurs, founders, and inventors in technology, medical devices, entertainment, retail, mass media, fashion, and public policy; the President of Costa Rica
- Type of Opportunity
- Scholarships and Fellowships Deadline Varies, Field Scholarship Country USA City New Orleans Open toAll Nationalities Organizer Tulane University